Residential burglary report: Someone entered a home on Conil Way through an unlocked window and got away with jewelry and electronic equipment for a total loss estimated at $30,000, July 25.
Residential burglary report: Tools and other items with a total value of $5,000 are missing from an unlocked tool room at a home on Nathhorst Avenue, July 25.
Residential burglary report: Someone removed the screen from an unlocked bedroom window on Eleanor Drive and made off with an Apple desktop computer, an Apple laptop computer, an iPad mini, an Apple Nano, a safe, a leather briefcase and jewelry for a preliminary estimated loss of $6,690, July 26.
• The unauthorized use of an online account with Amazon led to a loss estimated at $330 from a resident of Skywood Way, July 24.
• While attending a party at a home on Greer Road, a woman lost track of her purse, July 22.
Insufficient funds report: A resident of Summit Springs Road was informed that he owed $425 for purchases he said he did not make from accounts he does not have, July 22.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: A locked side door was pried open and tools valued at $2,100 were found missing from several rooms at a home under construction on Perry Avenue, July 24.
Residential burglary reports:
• A bike valued at $1,000 has gone missing from an open garage on Alice Lane, July 29.
• Someone stole a locked bicycle worth $799 from a carport on Fremont Street, July 29.
• A bike with a value of $500 is missing from a carport on Live Oak Avenue, July 29.
• Police say they have an arrest in connection with a July 20 laundry room burglary on Glenwood Avenue, but no evidence to connect the suspect with a recent series of apartment-complex laundry room incidents around Burgess Park. Coin boxes were pried open and coins are missing from two laundry rooms — on Burgess Drive and Waverley Street — but nothing is missing from an attempted burglary at a third complex on Waverley, July 30 and 31.
Auto burglary reports:
• Someone smashed a window on a locked vehicle parked in the 2800 block of Sand Hill Road and stole a laptop computer and two cell phones for an estimated loss of $4,000, Aug. 1.
• In a similar incident on the 2700 block of Sand Hill Road, someone smashed a vehicle window and stole a laptop and the bag it was in for a loss estimated at $3,100, Aug. 1.
• A closet inside a home being remodeled on Laurel Avenue is missing jewelery with an estimated value of $2,285, July 28.
• Someone stole a $2,000 walkie-talkie from an unlocked work vehicle parked on Bay Road, July 28.
• A camera bag with lenses and filters, a video camera, a microphone, batteries, timers and $10 in cash are missing from an unlocked vehicle that had been parked on Pope Street, July 29. Total loss estimated at $1,945.
• Someone stole an unlocked bike with an estimated value of $450 from a porch of a home on Roble Avenue, July 29.
• A locked bike, a bike lock and a bike helmet, total value $366, are missing from the common area of an apartment complex on Alice Lane, July 29.
• A skateboarder is missing a $350 iPhone that had been left on a bench while skateboarding at Alma Street and Burgess Drive, July 28.
• Someone stole a bench and side table, total value $100, from a yard on Stonepine Lane, July 29.
• Police say that two Hispanic men in their early 20s and wearing black shirts fled on foot from the 7-11 store at 525 Oak Grove Ave. with three 12-packs of beer, $54 worth, and have so far escaped detection, July 27. One man had a scar his forehead and the other wore a gray hat, police said.
This story contains 673 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.