Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $8,200 in entry through unlocked bathroom window and theft of necklaces, rings and earrings, Plumas Ave., Oct. 31.
• Losses estimated at $4,000 in theft of bicycle stolen from storage locker in apartment complex garage, Arbor Road, Oct. 28.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $4,800 in window smash and theft of leather jacket, boots and two laptop computers, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Oct. 30.
• Loss estimated at $1,200 in theft of lawnmower from victim's lawn, Bohannon Drive, Oct. 28.
• Loss estimated at $1,000 in theft of bicycle from apartment carport, University Drive, Oct. 28.
• Loss estimated at $1,000 in cutting of cable lock and theft of bike from bike rack, Alma St., Oct. 28.
• Losses estimated at $719 in theft of locked bicycle, helmet and lock, Curtis St., Oct. 30.
• Loss estimated at $500 in sawing off and theft of catalytic converter from Toyota pickup truck, Walnut St., Oct. 28.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of mountain bike from parking area, Kent Place, Oct. 28.
• Losses estimated at $400 in theft from doorstep of package of medical prescriptions, Pope St., Oct. 28.
• Losses estimated at $275 in theft of two bikes and bike lock from bike rack, Burgess Drive, Oct. 30.
• Unknown losses in theft of briefcase and papers from unlocked vehicle, Campo Bello Court, Oct. 28.
• Unknown losses in theft of bales of cardboard, Sharon Park Drive, Nov. 1.
Sexual battery report: Victim alleges she was groped three weeks before reporting incident, Van Buren Road, Oct. 27.
Stolen vehicle report: Red 1993 Ford Mustang, Menalto Ave., Oct. 31.
Spousal abuse report: Hollyburne Ave, Nov. 1.
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $3,800 in theft of pellet guns, archery bow and practice arrows from vacation home, Medway Drive, Nov. 1.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $1,300 in unauthorized use of debit card at several different stores, Highland Terrace, Oct. 23 - 26.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $3,550 in theft of jewelry from residence, Mapache Drive, Oct. 17 - 22.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $1,800 in unauthorized use of credit card, Wyndham Drive, Oct. 31.
This story contains 385 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.