The semifinalists were among the 1.5 million high school juniors across the country who took the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test last spring. They scored among the highest entrants in the state.
Semifinalists, listed by schools, are:
• Menlo-Atherton High School:Stephen Chu, Amal Duriseti, Tyler Finn, Meredith Geaghan-Breiner, Casey Kiyohara, Nina Lozinski, Ashton MacFarlane, Madeline Napel, Zoe Nuyens, Emilia Reed, Allison Silverman, Nicole Wong.
• Woodside High School: Nicolas Michel.
• Menlo School: Helena Abbott, Caroline Glazer, Perry Ha, Priya Medberry, Maxwell Parker, Tinyen Shih, Cameron Walker.
• Sacred Heart Preparatory: Matthew Denton, John Howard, Thomas Meaney, Isabelle Thompson, Shannon Toole.
• Woodside Priory: Khan Lam, Darby Oldham, Emily Tonogi.
This story contains 163 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.