Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $7,500 in break-in through smashed rear window and theft of jewelry, including rings, watches and earrings, Loma Prieta Lane, June 20.
• Loss estimated at $1,600 in theft of bicycle from unlocked garage, Oakhurst Place, June 15.
• Losses estimated at $2,500 in theft of two unlocked mountain bikes from open garage, Oak Ave., June 18.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of purse, cell phone, makeup and costume jewelry from unlocked locker, Laurel St., June 15.
• Losses of about $160 in theft of three potted dahlia plants from garden of residence, Laurel Ave., June 17.
Fraud report: Loss estimated at $2,000 in possible unauthorized debit of child support payment from victim's account, Windermere Ave., June 18.
Spousal abuse report: Arrest made, Hamilton Ave., June 16.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $4,000 in theft of miscellaneous tools from locked vehicle found with doors ajar but no signs of forced entry, Park-n-Ride, June 18.
Theft report: Unknown losses in theft of two bikes from bike rack, Menlo-Atehrton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, June 18.
This story contains 224 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.