Upcoming speakers are:
• Lenore Skenazy, author of "Raising Free Range Kids — Raising Self-reliant Kids," Sunday, Nov. 3, at 6:30 pm.
• Erik Burmeister, Hillview principal, on "Raising Teens Without Losing Your Mind," Wednesday, Nov. 6, at 6:30 pm.
• Devin Prouty, researcher, on "Sleepy Students: the Adolescent Circadian Shift," Wednesday, Jan. 8, at 6:30 pm.
• Erica Pelavin and Gloria Moskowitz-Sweet on "My Digital TAT-2, Parenting the Media Generation," Wednesday, Feb. 12, at 6:30 pm.
• Christine Carter, author, on "Raising Happiness, Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents," Wednesday, March 19, at 6:30 pm.
• Katie Cotton, Apple Computer, on "The Media's Influence," with the film "Miss Representation," Wednesday, April 9, at 6:30 pm.
• "Race to Nowhere" film and panel on the topic "Are We Pushing Too Hard?" Wednesday, May 14, at 6:30 pm.
For more information about the Hillview parent-education speaker series, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This story contains 175 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.