Excavators work to dig out what will be a two-story underground parking garage beneath the half-acre site of a new hotel at 1400 El Camino Real in Menlo Park. The hotel, under development by Pollock Financial Group, will have 61 rooms and be four stories tall.
For more information about the project, read:
● October 2016: Ground broken for boutique hotel on El Camino
● April 2016: Menlo Park: Pollock boutique hotel approved
● November 2015: Menlo Park boutique hotel may produce $600K in city taxes its first year
● February 2015: Menlo Park: boutique hotel proposed for El Camino Real
• Sign up for Express to get news updates on Atherton, Woodside, Portola Valley and Menlo Park. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.