Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $1,050 in break-in through garage side door and locked bedroom door and theft of digital camera and miscellaneous jewelry, Oak Ave., July 15.
• Losses estimated at $600 in entry through open rear window and theft of two computers, Menalto Ave., July 17.
• Losses estimated at $250 in theft of cordless drill, battery charger and two batteries from garage left open all night, Lemon St., July 17.
• Unknown losses in ransacking of home after forced entry through rear window, Woodland Ave., July 13.
• Loss of padlock after lock removed from utility trailer and trailer ransacked, San Mateo Drive, July 17.
Fraud report: Loss of $500 in unauthorized withdrawal from victim's bank account, Cascade Drive, July 16.
Child abuse report: 800 block of College Ave., July 17.
Theft report: Tools and equipment stolen from vehicle, Park-N-Ride, July 17.
Auto burglary report: Loss estimated at $500 after window smashed and three electronic device chargers stolen, Alpine Road and Willowbrook Drive, July 16.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $910 in theft of Apple iPad, radar detector and about 20 pills of Oxycodone, Lloyden Drive, July 17.
Accident report: Driver abandoned vehicle after crashing it into tree, Isabella and Elena avenues, July 18.
Fraud report: Check in victim's name for $918.43 passed fraudulently in Dallas, Texas; Selby Lane, July 16.
Theft report: Unknown losses in theft of three 18-packs of beer and various meats for barbecue, Adam Way, July 14.