Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $25,800 in theft of bicycle from unlocked garage and break-in of metal cargo container and theft of stereo equipment and construction tools, Santa Maria Ave., Dec. 2.
Commercial burglary report: Losses estimated at $2,700 in damage to locks on doors in failed attempt to break in, Corte Madera Middle School at 4575 Alpine Road, Nov. 25.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $3,200 in theft of several power tools from work site, Arapahoe Court, Nov. 28.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,390 in entry through unlocked kitchen window and theft of four laptop computers and video game console, Madera Ave., Nov. 25.
• Losses estimated $2,500 in break-in by removing window and theft of backpack, laptop computer and jewelry, Windermere Ave., Dec. 1.
• Loss estimated at $750 in entry through unlocked front door and theft of TV, camera and $300 cash, Market Place, Nov. 28.
• No losses in attempted entry by removing plastic spacer for window-mounted air conditioner, Noel Drive, Nov. 30.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Rene Angelramirez, 30, of San Francisco arrested on suspicion of burglary in theft of hardhat, work vest, lock and set of keys from Caltrain locker room, Campbell Ave., Nov. 25.
• Suspect interrupted in use of large screwdriver to attempt forced entry into office building, 2700 block of Sand Hill Road, Nov. 27.
Auto burglary reports:
• Laptop stolen after window smashed but later recovered with arrest of juvenile suspect, Oak Court, Dec 1.
• Loss of $7 in cash after window smashed, Willow Road, Dec. 1.
• Victim sent $2,800 via Western Union for vehicle but with no actual vehicle received, Woodland Ave., Nov. 29.
• Purchase valued at $143 from unauthorized use of debit card, Willow Road, Nov. 28.
Stolen vehicle report: Yellow 1986 Jeep Cherokee, Sharon Park Drive, Nov. 28.
Spousal abuse report: 1100 block of Windermere Ave., Nov. 30.
Burglary report: Oakwood Boulevard, Dec. 1.