Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $28,000 in break-in through patio glass door and theft of jewelry, firearm, Apple iPad, camera and $2,500 in cash, Clayton Drive, Nov. 17.
• Loss estimated at $9,100 in entry through unlocked bedroom window and theft of jewelry, 42-inch TV and Apple iPad, Bay Road, Nov. 14.
• Loss estimated at $3,850 in break-in through forced-open window and theft of jewelry, two cameras and lenses and Apple iPad, Ringwood Ave., Nov. 17.
• Loss estimated at $2,400 in unauthorized use of credit card, Curtis Ave., Nov. 12.
• Loss estimated at $2,000 in cashing of four checks using forged signatures and possibly false IDs, La Hacienda Market at 1933 Menalto Ave., Nov. 12.
Child Protective Services report: Madera Ave., Nov. 14.