Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Fraud report: Children being impersonated on Twitter, Greenoaks Drive, Sept. 12.
• Loss estimated at $6,100 in theft of copper wire from construction site, 2900 block of Sand Hill Road, Sept. 13.
• Loss estimated at $800 in theft of bike from driveway, Windsor Drive, Sept. 15.
• Loss estimated at $472 in theft of cameras, GPS device and wallet from unlocked vehicle, Crane St., Sept. 15.
Fraud report: Loss of $3,000 after man claiming to be victim's grandson said he needed money to repair car after accident, Mansion Court, Sept. 12.
Burglary report: Loss estimated at $2,000 in break-in through bedroom window and theft of laptop computer and ring, Gilbert Ave., Sept. 9.
Child Protective Services report: 300 block of Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 15.
Animal cruelty report: Six-month-old goat found mutilated and dismembered on Stillcreek Road after being reported missing from pen on victim's property, Skywood Way, Sept. 9.
• Loss estimated at $10,400 in theft of several pieces of jewelry after house guests left, Moore Road, Sept. 9.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of bicycle from driveway, Laning Drive, Sept. 11.
Theft report: Unknown loss in theft of Apple iPad from vehicle with slightly open window, 700 block of Portola Road, Sept. 11.