Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Commercial burglary report: Loss estimate of at least $8,300 in three break-ins and thefts of copper cable, Facebook Corp. at 312 Constitution Drive, June 17, 20 and 22.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated $5,200 in break-in through rear window and theft of two TVs, three laptop computers, a bicycle, and jewelry, 1000 block of Almanor Ave., June 23.
• Loss estimated at $3,300 in break-in and theft from unoccupied residence of TV, two cameras and jewelry, Emma Lane, June 20.
• Loss estimated at $2,100 in break-in through unlocked sliding door and theft of laptop computer, stereo system , DVD player, video camera, jar of coins and other items, 300 block of Oak Court, June 22.
Grand theft report: Loss estimated at $5,000 in theft of gold ring with opals, Rosewood Sand Hill hotel at 2825 Sand Hill Road, June 18.
• Loss estimated at $6,500 in incomplete repair of roof and installation of solar panels, Anderson Way, June 19.
• Loss estimated at $880 in unauthorized credit card purchase of Apple iPad, 1700 block of Stanford Ave., June 22.
• Loss estimated at $400 in failure to install concrete slab at residence, first block of Bay Road, June 18.
• Loss of $250 in forgery of personal check, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, June 17.
• Loss of $20 when customer walked out without paying for salon services, Next Generation Nail Salon at 724 Willow Road, June 17.
Stolen vehicle report: Blue 1995 GMC Vandura, 1200 block of Windermere Ave., June 19.
Child Protective Services report: 1300 Hollyburne Ave., June 23.
• Loss estimated at $3,400 in theft of several pieces of jewelry from residence, La Quests Way, June 19.
• Loss estimated at $2,000 in break-in through side gate and theft of four outside chess pieces, Cinnabar Road, June 17.