Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
• Bike stolen from driveway, first block of Encino Road, May 13.
• Two locked bikes stolen from bike rack, Laurel Elementary School. 95 Edge Road, May 14.
Attempted residential burglary report: Residence window smashed, De Bell Drive, May 17.
Commercial burglary report: Loss estimated at $11,000 in break-in and theft of six computers and associated equipment, Badgeville Corp., 855 Oak Grove Ave., May 19.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $9,000 in break-in to garage and theft of one bicycle, 800 block of Fremont Ave., May 18.
• Loss estimated at $7,470 in break-in to unoccupied residence and theft of two computers, three cell phones, video game console, camera, jewelry, MP3 player and charger, DVDs and $100 cash, 1000 block of Creek Drive, May 13.
• Loss estimated at $1,230 in entry through unlocked door and theft of laptop computer, coin purse and jewelry, 200 block of Oak Court, May 16.
• Loss estimated at $620 in break-in and theft of laptop computer, 1100 block of Merrill St., May 13.
• Unknown losses in entry through open bedroom window and theft of two pieces of jewelry, 1600 block of Stanford Ave., May 19.
Fraud report: Loss estimated at $5,000 in unauthorized use of debit card, Fremont St., May 17.
• Loss estimated at $600 in theft of cell phone, 500 block of El Camino Real, May 13.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft of GPS device from unlocked vehicle, 700 block of Magnolia St., May 13.
• Video game console stolen, 1200 block of Willow Road, May 18.
Child Protective Services report: 700 block of El Camino Real, May 19.