Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Fraud report: Unauthorized uses of credit cards, Moulton Drive and Holbrook Lane, Feb. 28.
Grand theft report: Losses estimated at $2,000 in theft of two leather jackets, two cell phones, and purse with credit cards and cash from unlocked vehicle, 1600 Marsh Road, Feb. 26.
Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $900 in break-in and theft of mountain bike and laptop computer, 300 block of O'Connor St., March 2.
Robbery report: Loss estimated at $41 in robbery of four T-shirts and four pairs of jeans, 800 block of Newbridge St., Feb. 26.
• San Francisco man arrested on charges that include using false name in prescription for a morphine-related cough syrup, Walgreens at 643 Santa Cruz Ave., Feb. 25.
• Loss of $822 in unauthorized use of checking account to purchase fireplace in another state, 300 block of Sharon park Drive, March 3.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $405 in break-in and theft of leather boots, briefcase, Apple iPod and 30 CDs, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, March 3.
• Loss estimated at $20 in break-in and theft of satchel, 800 block of Alma St., Feb. 27.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Silver 2000 Toyota Celica, 4000 block of Campbell Ave., March 2.
• Gray 1999 Honda Civic, 1200 block of Willow Road, Feb. 26.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $500 in theft of GPS device from unlocked vehicle during interval of 15 to 20 minutes, parking lot of Roberts market at corner of Woodside and Mountain Home roads, March 2.
Fraud report: Unauthorized use of credit card to make two gasoline purchases, 400 block of Minoca Road, Feb. 25.