Post a New Topic
Downtown fire caused by electrical short
Original post made
on Oct 22, 2007
The awning at the former Dal Baffo restaurant at 848 Santa Cruz Ave. in downtown Menlo Park now has a 30-foot gap in the middle and charred edges after a short in a photo-electric sensor -- meant to light a real estate sign -- set it ablaze on Monday, Oct. 22, shortly after 9:30 a.m.
Read the full story here Web Link
posted Monday, October 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.