Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Sep 4, 2013
We love this little store and the treats and treasures we find there. Friends and fans, please stop by often - they need our support and business!
stuff it. It's a nice store and has great food. I guess you don't like Asian foods. You don't have to. You also don't need to be nasty.
A local treasure! I've been shopping at Nak's for years. The best Asian produce and perfect sashimi (if you can cut your own).
I'm so glad to hear this, and hope that people will continue to spread the word about this little treasure in Menlo Park. We are slowly becoming more and more homogenized and less and less
interesting, which makes stores like Nak's more important than ever. Even if you don't shop there, ask your middle schooler if he's ever stopped in to buy Pocky and Ramune!
I was very sorry to hear Roger Reynolds closed, and now with the possibility of losing Naks it would be a double loss to our wonderful community. Naks does provide fresh produce, asian and dutch delights! It really is convenient to have this little mom & pop store!
Fun little store. Try their thing sliced beef. It makes great sukiyaki. Also the fresh tofu.
Naks is the best!!! I love shopping there for all of my hot and sour soup items and the fresh sashimi! YUM! So happy they are staying open.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Freebirds Palo Alto shutters, Pieology to move in
By Elena Kadvany | 12 comments | 3,133 views
A Glimpse into local HS Suicide
By Chandrama Anderson | 6 comments | 2,176 views
Deny the 429 Univ Ave Project Appeal
By Steve Levy | 7 comments | 1,313 views
Now Playing - Your Dinner!
By Laura Stec | 0 comments | 920 views
Water War & Peace
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 314 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.