YES on Measure B for District Elections
Original post made by Michael G Stogner on Oct 12, 2012
▪ The official voter guide arguments opposing Measure B were signed by:
▪ Rose Jacobs Gibson, a member of the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
▪ Carole Groom, a member of the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
▪ Rosanne S. Foust, Member, City Council, City of Redwood City
▪ Ruth K. Nagler, Past President, City of San Mateo League of Women Voters
▪ Greg Munks, Sheriff
▪ Anna G. Eshoo, Member of Congress
▪ Jackie Speier, Member of Congress
Note: Supervisors Rose Jacobs Gibson and Carole Groom were both appointed not elected by the voters. They both have benefited from the appointment.
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
On Tour at Selective Schools: Chapman, La Verne, Redlands, Whittier
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 1 comment | 1,845 views
. . . People will never forget how you made them feel.
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 1,094 views