Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Nov 22, 2011
Wow. That is the State Of California for you. Pension reform now. The only route unicorporated San Mateo/La Honda has lies with its supervisors. Press them to have CalTrans cease (especially during rain). Have your drinking water tested, then sue CalTrans and each of its individual officers (starting from the top down).
Disgusting! I hate Caltrans.... and I love unincorporated San Mateo Co (where I live) and La Honda. Those supes, Don Horsley and Dave Pine, better do something. Lets make those Caltrans decision makers drink the water. I live in another unincorporated part of San Mateo Co. This really makes me angry... just like the police on the UC Davis campus. Come on State of Callifornia. I love my state, but I hate its bureaucrats... especially Caltrans officials after this. This is a no brainer!!! Do the right thing. I am so sorry for the folks who live nearby.
This spraying needs to stop. If Cantrans wants to do some work trim the bushes which are a real hazard. We do not need more pollutants in our water.
The chemicals that they are using specifically state not to use if there is a possibility for runoff into water ways. Highway 84 runs along a creek and into the Ocean.
Please stop this none of the residents want it.
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Look at the week
By Cheryl Bac | 2 comments | 987 views
Developers and Development
By Steve Levy | 11 comments | 970 views
By Laura Stec | 6 comments | 713 views
What it's like to have a tween
By Jessica T | 0 comments | 548 views
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 397 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2013 The Almanac
All rights reserved.