Global Warming- What's a person to do?
Original post made by Elizabeth Lasensky on Jan 25, 2007
So here is a starter list, maybe others can add to it.
* install solar panels
* rediscover the clothes line
* walk and bike, take public transit, carpool
* install programmable thermostats
* use flourescent light bulbs
* shop locally
* plant more trees and native plants
* shop strategically, support eco-friendly businesses and products
* encourage transit, bike and pedestrian oriented housing and other developments
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Services, Dining and Shopping Downtown in Palo Alto
By Steve Levy | 16 comments | 2,338 views
Handmade truffle shop now open in downtown Palo Alto
By Elena Kadvany | 3 comments | 2,110 views
Separate Entrances for BMR and Market Rate Apartments?
By Stuart Soffer | 0 comments | 348 views