Global Warming- What's a person to do?
Original post made by Elizabeth Lasensky, Menlo Park: Downtown, on Jan 25, 2007
So here is a starter list, maybe others can add to it.
* install solar panels
* rediscover the clothes line
* walk and bike, take public transit, carpool
* install programmable thermostats
* use flourescent light bulbs
* shop locally
* plant more trees and native plants
* shop strategically, support eco-friendly businesses and products
* encourage transit, bike and pedestrian oriented housing and other developments
Finally a Hotel for 1400 El Camino Real – But – There's a Catch
By Stuart Soffer | 6 comments | 1,325 views