Global Warming- What's a person to do?
Original post made by Elizabeth Lasensky on Jan 25, 2007
So here is a starter list, maybe others can add to it.
* install solar panels
* rediscover the clothes line
* walk and bike, take public transit, carpool
* install programmable thermostats
* use flourescent light bulbs
* shop locally
* plant more trees and native plants
* shop strategically, support eco-friendly businesses and products
* encourage transit, bike and pedestrian oriented housing and other developments
Common Core And The Literary Classics: Supplementing Our Kids Education (By An Avowed Jane Austenophile)
By Erin Glanville | 6 comments | 749 views
A Perspective on Surf Air Approaches to San Carlos
By Stuart Soffer | 12 comments | 742 views
Are you overwhelmed or genuinely loving this holiday season?
By Cheryl Bac | 2 comments | 392 views