• A thief working a free concert at Fremont Park at the corner of Santa Cruz Avenue and University Drive stole a Louis Vuitton purse containing a Bible, wallet, passport, credit cards and ID, keys and cosmetics for a total loss estimated at $5,000, June 26.
• At the same Fremont Park concert, someone reached into a canvas bag and stole a Louis Vuitton wallet valued at $300 as well $750 in cash inside the wallet, June 26.
• Ten power cords with an estimated value of $7,000 were stolen from behind a locked fence at a construction site in the 1400 block of El Camino Real, June 24.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Two laptop computers with a total value of $1,000 are missing and a rear door handle was found broken at Peninsula Window Fashions Gallery at 1047 El Camino Real, June 25.
• Someone attempted to open a safe in a public building at Flood Park at 215 Bay Road, June 27.
Residential burglary report: Someone left pry marks on the locked entrance to an underground parking structure in the first block of Willow Road, June 23.
Auto burglary report: A Mulberry purse valued at $1,000 and its contents are missing from a vehicle after someone smashed a window. In the purse were a wallet, two pairs of sunglasses, an Apple iPod, a bracelet, cosmetics and $200 in cash, June 25.
Bomb threat report: A woman whose husband is an employee of the Rosewood Sand Hill hotel at 2825 Sand Hill Road called the hotel trying to find her husband, police said. When her efforts came to naught, she made a bomb threat to the hotel that turned out to be false, she later told police, June 21.
Burglary report: Someone stole a set of vehicle keys from a bench at the athletic track at Woodside High School at 199 Churchill Ave. while the keys' owner was running on the track. The thief used the remote to locate the vehicle, and stole $70 from the vehicle owner's wallet, June 21.
Accident report: A motorcyclist heading east on La Honda Road was ejected from his motorcycle and sustained minor injuries to his legs and left shoulder after colliding with a vehicle turning left onto westbound La Honda Road from Portola Road, June 23.
Residential burglary report: Someone stole a green 1994 Trek 5200 road bike from an unlocked shed on La Cuesta Drive for a loss estimated at $250, June 22.
Theft report: A curved teak bench with a value of about $500 is missing from outside a home on La Mesa Drive, June 23.
WEST MENLO PARK
Auto burglary report: Charges showed up at a Target store in Redwood City after someone smashed a vehicle window at Alpine Road and Junipero Serra Boulevard and stole a purse containing a wallet, a credit card and a check card, June 26.