• Jewelry with an estimated value of $16,000 is missing from a residence on Monte Rosa Drive and believed stolen by someone who entered the property through an unlocked side gate and an unlocked door in the garage, March 27.
• Two stereo systems and two radios with a total estimated value of $3,000 are missing from a residence on Sevier Avenue, March 22. It's not clear how a thief might have entered the house.
• Serving dishes and two pieces of luggage with a total estimated value of $2,500 are missing from a locked storage locker on Eastridge Avenue from which someone cut open the lock, March 22.
• A toolbox and tools valued at $1,000 and a $200 motorcycle air filter were stolen from an open carport on Camp Bello Lane, March 23.
• Jewelry of an undisclosed value was taken during a party in a residence on Laurel Avenue, March 24.
Auto Burglary report: A laptop computer valued at around $300 is missing after someone smashed a driver's side window of a vehicle parked in the 1800 block of El Camino Real, March 27.
• Losses estimated at $2,000 in the theft of various pipe fittings from a construction site in the 3000 block of Sand Hill Road, March 27.
• Losses estimated at $720 in the case of a former employee alleged to have not returned uniforms and a bullet-resistant vest to a company on Willow Road, March 28.
• Losses of $500 in theft of laptop computer from business on Menlo Avenue, March 25.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of unlocked and unattended bike from front porch of home on Paulson Circle, March 22.
• Customer tried on some new $65 boots and, while the sales person was helping someone else, walked out with them on his feet and his old boots in the shoe box at Big Five Sporting Goods at 700 El Camino Real, March 26.
• A purse and its contents, valued at $40, was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Marsh Road, March 25.
Vehicle tampering reports:
• Tire removed from 2004 silver Honda Accord parked on Constitution Drive for a loss estimated at $200, March 26.
• Someone believed to have stolen gasoline by drilling a hole in the gas tank of a vehicle parked on Durham Street, March 27.
Residential burglary report: Miscellaneous items of an unknown value stolen from a residence on Bay Road, March 26.
• Apple iPod stolen from student at Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, March 22.
• Items stolen from five students at Menlo School at 50 Valparaiso Avenue, March 23.
• Cell phone stolen in 100 block of El Camino Real, March 27.
This story contains 432 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.