Theft report: Two watches, with an estimated value of $35,600, were stolen during a Super Bowl party for 80 guests on Manzanita Way on Feb. 5. One was a pink and gold Brequet watch valued around $19,900 and the other a platinum Franck Muller watch valued around $15,700. The owners of the watches say they do not suspect any of the guests.
Strong-arm robbery report: Four Hispanic adult males in their mid-20s robbed a youth of a Mongoose BMX-type bike with chrome foot-pegs. The incident happened at the pedestrian bridge at Ringwood Avenue and U.S. 101 on Feb. 4. The loss was estimated at $200.
• Losses estimated at $1,000 in theft of laptop computer from backpack on front floor of unlocked vehicle, Modoc Ave., Feb. 4.
• Loss estimated at $550 in theft of bike from underground carport at apartment, Coleman Ave., Feb. 2.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of bike chained to apartment stairwell, Coleman Ave., Feb. 4.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft of sunglasses from unlocked vehicle, Sharon Road, Feb. 3.
• Loss estimated at $60 in use of siphon to steal gasoline from truck, Adams Court, Feb. 5.
Auto burglary report: Smashed front window and theft of jackets, work shirt and weight belt, Selby Lane School at 170 Selby Lane, Feb. 5.
Theft report: Apple iPad stolen and tracked to location in Hayward, Faxon Forest Lane, Feb. 3.
This story contains 272 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.