Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $21,200 in entry through unlocked bathroom window and theft of three laptop computers, one tablet computer, video game console, two TVs, miscellaneous jewelry and $1,300 in cash, Del Norte Ave., Dec. 7.
• Losses estimated at $3,900 in entry through unlocked sliding window and theft of laptop computer, guitar and safe containing $2,500 in cash, Newbridge St., Dec. 5.
• Losses estimated at $800 in entry through garage rear door and theft of two golf bags and two sets of golf clubs, Politzer Drive, Dec. 4.
• No losses after unknown suspect fled in vehicle after being confronted in open garage by house guest, San Mateo Drive, Dec. 6.
Commercial burglary report: Losses estimated at $19,296 in break-in through smashed glass front door and theft of high-value alcoholic beverages, mostly wine, Sharon Heights Wine & Liquor at 325 Sharon Park Drive, Dec. 2.
Auto burglary report: Unknown losses in break-in to locked camper and theft of various tools, Nancy Way, Dec. 1.
• Losses estimated at $30,000 and no signs of forced entry in theft of jewelry and silverware, Arbor Road, Dec. 9.
• Losses estimated at $3,550 in theft from rear storage yard of 50 pieces of cast iron pipe and 100 pieces of assembled prefabricated cast iron pipe, Lovazzano Mechanical Inc. on Constitution Drive, Dec. 8.
• Losses estimated at $780 in theft of bicycle and tool box from carport, University Drive, Dec. 6.
• Losses estimated at $485 in theft from front porch of packages containing leather jacket and children's toys, Pope St., Dec. 6.
• Unknown losses in theft of packages from doorstep, Pope St., Dec. 5.
• Loss estimated at $435 in theft of two locked bicycles from front yard, Santa Cruz Ave., Dec. 3.
• Loss estimated at $350 in theft of black Kona hybrid 18-speed bicycle locked to pole in apartment complex, Roble Ave., Dec. 4.
• Unknown loss in theft of keys from envelope inside mailbox, Pine St., Dec. 1.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $701 in unauthorized use of debit card at retail stores in Southern California, Terminal Ave., Dec. 4.
• Losses estimated at more than $1,000 in unauthorized use of credit card at Nordstrom department store in Stanford Shopping Center, Santa Cruz Ave., Dec. 4.
Adult Protective Services report: Loma Prieta Lane and Monte Rosa Drive, Dec. 5.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $1,500 in unauthorized use of credit card to make online purchases, Kiowa Court, Dec. 3.
Indecent exposure report: Incident occurred on school bus to reporting party's daughter by juvenile male enroute to Woodside, Dec. 4.
Commercial burglary report: Losses of $700 in cash, Menlo College at 1000 El Camino Real, Dec. 8.
• Bicycle stolen, Menlo School at 50 Valparaiso Ave., Nov. 30.
• Bicycle stolen and theft captured on camera, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, Dec. 4.
This story contains 499 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.