Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $8,200 in entry through unlocked bathroom window and theft of necklaces, rings and earrings, Plumas Ave., Oct. 31.
• Losses estimated at $4,000 in theft of bicycle stolen from storage locker in apartment complex garage, Arbor Road, Oct. 28.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $4,800 in window smash and theft of leather jacket, boots and two laptop computers, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Oct. 30.
• Loss estimated at $1,200 in theft of lawnmower from victim's lawn, Bohannon Drive, Oct. 28.
• Loss estimated at $1,000 in theft of bicycle from apartment carport, University Drive, Oct. 28.
• Loss estimated at $1,000 in cutting of cable lock and theft of bike from bike rack, Alma St., Oct. 28.
• Losses estimated at $719 in theft of locked bicycle, helmet and lock, Curtis St., Oct. 30.
• Loss estimated at $500 in sawing off and theft of catalytic converter from Toyota pickup truck, Walnut St., Oct. 28.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of mountain bike from parking area, Kent Place, Oct. 28.
• Losses estimated at $400 in theft from doorstep of package of medical prescriptions, Pope St., Oct. 28.
• Losses estimated at $275 in theft of two bikes and bike lock from bike rack, Burgess Drive, Oct. 30.
• Unknown losses in theft of briefcase and papers from unlocked vehicle, Campo Bello Court, Oct. 28.
• Unknown losses in theft of bales of cardboard, Sharon Park Drive, Nov. 1.
Sexual battery report: Victim alleges she was groped three weeks before reporting incident, Van Buren Road, Oct. 27.
Stolen vehicle report: Red 1993 Ford Mustang, Menalto Ave., Oct. 31.
Spousal abuse report: Hollyburne Ave, Nov. 1.
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $3,800 in theft of pellet guns, archery bow and practice arrows from vacation home, Medway Drive, Nov. 1.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $1,300 in unauthorized use of debit card at several different stores, Highland Terrace, Oct. 23 - 26.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $3,550 in theft of jewelry from residence, Mapache Drive, Oct. 17 - 22.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $1,800 in unauthorized use of credit card, Wyndham Drive, Oct. 31.
This story contains 385 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.