Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $5,500 in theft from unlocked safe. Youth living at residence suspected and arrested by Sheriff's Office deputies after mother found $1,400 in youth's jacket pocket, Dover Road, Jan. 24.
Auto burglary report: Unknown losses in break-in and theft of hand and power tools from inside camper shell on pickup truck, Park-and-Ride parking lot, Jan. 20.
Theft report: Unknown loss in theft of cell phone from victim's purse while at party, Stockbridge Ave., Jan. 24.
Fraud report: Resident reported four unsuccessful attempts to change password for her financial account, Phillip Road, Jan. 21.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Burglar apparently entered home through dog door and took laptop computer after rummaging through drawers, Lucky Ave., Jan. 24.
Auto burglary report: Loss estimated at $250 in break-in and theft of hands-free phone device and GPS, Perry Ave., Jan. 19.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $2,900 in unauthorized credit card opened in victim's name, Palo Alto Way, Jan. 21.
Stolen vehicle report: 3000 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, Jan. 18.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $9,900 in break-in and theft of ring, three cameras, notebook computer, laptop computer, computer and camera accessories, and $1,000 in cash, Santa Cruz Ave., Jan. 24.
• Losses estimated at $9,500 in break-in and theft of jewelry, TV set, gold coins and autographed football, Sunset Lane, Jan. 24.
• Entry through unlocked bathroom window with losses estimated at $1,250 in theft of laptop computer, two e-book readers, and notebook computer, Madera Ave., Jan 23.
• Loss estimated at $1,000 in theft of bicycle from apartment complex, Fremont St., Jan. 20.
• Loss estimated at $650 in theft of roof-top cargo rack and storage box, Nancy Way, Jan. 20.
Animal cruelty report: Emaciated dog taken into custody by animal control officers after being found inside vehicle and lacking food and water, 1300 block of El Camino Real, Jan. 25.
Vandalism report: Loss estimated at $160 in slashing of vehicle's four tires in apartment parking area, Willow Road, Jan. 23.
Stolen vehicle report: Gray 1992 Nissan Frontier, Willow Road, Jan. 20.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $9,500 in cashing of fraudulent check against victim's account, Portola Road, Jan. 23.
This story contains 418 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.