• Sponsor an Angel Food expense, once or every month.
• Fill the crockpot for Saturday lunch at Riekes Center or buy a Friday Heart-T food bag for a local high school student ($40 a month).
• Pay the rent for the commercial kitchen ($100 a month).
• Pay for a weekly bag of groceries for a family of four ($100 a month).
• Donate food items in quantities to feed 15 families.
• Give gas cards.
• Volunteer to make sandwiches, pack lunch bags, buy groceries or make pickups or deliveries.
JennAngelFood@gmail.com is the email address to get a list of current needs or to find out how to donate through PayPal. The Angel Food truck is usually parked at Roberts Market, 3015 Woodside Road in Woodside, on Thursday afternoons, from 4 to 5 p.m., for donation dropoffs. The mailing address is: 232 Highland Terrace, Woodside, CA 94062.