Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $500 after break-in through unlocked bedroom window and theft of two gold wedding bands, Hamilton Ave., Sept. 2.
• Unknown loss after break-in through side window and forcible opening of residential safe in which there was nothing of value, Monte Rosa Drive, Sept. 8.
Grand theft report: Unknown losses after checks were stolen from resident's mailbox and five were cashed at check-cashing outlet, Windermere Ave., Sept. 2.
• Attempt to buy medicine with counterfeit $10 bill, Santa Cruz Ave., Sept. 2.
• Resident gave credit card information to someone who called posing as FBI agent investigating scams, University Drive, Sept. 3.
• Collection notice received in the mail after unauthorized creation of account with phone company, Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 7.
• Loss estimated at $450 in theft of gas-powered generator from driveway of home when residents were away, Santa Cruz Ave., Sept. 7.
• Loss estimated at $450 in theft from bike rack of locked bike and helmet, Elder Ave., Sept. 7.
• Loss estimated at $331 in theft of envelope with tickets inside and left under doormat for friend, White Oak Drive, Sept. 5.
Residential burglary report: Pet dog missing and believed stolen via unlocked rear sliding glass door, Summer Hill Lane, Sept. 6.
Child Protective Services report. Middlefield Road and Watkins Ave., Sept. 7.