Grand theft report: Fourt bracelets and three necklaces with total estimated valued of $22,400 missing from residence, Fairview Ave, July 18.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $1,600 in break-in through open window and theft of wristwatch, pairs of earrings and other jewelry, Ivy Drive, July 19.
• Loss estimated at $700 in break-in of three storage sheds and theft of sanitizer dispensers, latex gloves and garbage bags, Beechwood School at 50 Terminal Ave., July 15.
• Burglary interrupted when neighbor saw man who attempted to enter apartment via a screened window and who then fled on black bicycle, Linfield Drive, July 20.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of bicycle from carport, Oak Grove Ave., July 20.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of two industrial recycling bins and siphoned gasoline, Techworld Trading at 562 Oak Grove Ave., July 17.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of playpen, crib, wine rack, coat rack, stroller and two shelves from front porch, Hedge Road, July 18.
• Losses estimated at $650 in separate thefts of three bicycles, 200 block of Waverley St., 800 block of Willow Road, and 800 block of El Camino Real, July 18 and 21.
• Loss estimated at $2,500 in false electronic filing of U.S. federal tax return in victim's name using victim's Social Security number, Sharon Park Drive, July 20.
• Losses estimated at $800 in unauthorized use of victim's credit card, Bay Laurel Drive, July 18.
Child Protective Services report: Madera Ave., July 19.
Residential burglary report: Two closets and dresser drawer rummaged but no thefts after unauthorized entry into home via smashed window, Greer Road, July 16.
Stolen vehicle report: Unlocked Silver Toyota Camry with keys left in ignition stolen from driveway, Shawnee Pass, July 16.
Theft report: Money clip stolen from unlocked vehicle and with it driver's license, $30 in cash and debit card used for $110 purchases from gas stations and 7-Eleven, Shawnee Pass, July 16.