Commercial burglary report: Loss estimate of at least $8,300 in three break-ins and thefts of copper cable, Facebook Corp. at 312 Constitution Drive, June 17, 20 and 22.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated $5,200 in break-in through rear window and theft of two TVs, three laptop computers, a bicycle, and jewelry, 1000 block of Almanor Ave., June 23.
• Loss estimated at $3,300 in break-in and theft from unoccupied residence of TV, two cameras and jewelry, Emma Lane, June 20.
• Loss estimated at $2,100 in break-in through unlocked sliding door and theft of laptop computer, stereo system , DVD player, video camera, jar of coins and other items, 300 block of Oak Court, June 22.
Grand theft report: Loss estimated at $5,000 in theft of gold ring with opals, Rosewood Sand Hill hotel at 2825 Sand Hill Road, June 18.
• Loss estimated at $6,500 in incomplete repair of roof and installation of solar panels, Anderson Way, June 19.
• Loss estimated at $880 in unauthorized credit card purchase of Apple iPad, 1700 block of Stanford Ave., June 22.
• Loss estimated at $400 in failure to install concrete slab at residence, first block of Bay Road, June 18.
• Loss of $250 in forgery of personal check, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, June 17.
• Loss of $20 when customer walked out without paying for salon services, Next Generation Nail Salon at 724 Willow Road, June 17.
Stolen vehicle report: Blue 1995 GMC Vandura, 1200 block of Windermere Ave., June 19.
Child Protective Services report: 1300 Hollyburne Ave., June 23.
• Loss estimated at $3,400 in theft of several pieces of jewelry from residence, La Quests Way, June 19.
• Loss estimated at $2,000 in break-in through side gate and theft of four outside chess pieces, Cinnabar Road, June 17.