Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at minimum of $67,000 in break-in and theft of several pieces of antique furniture and horse saddle from garage, 1000 block of Portola Road, April 2.
Theft report: Air compressor stolen from gas station, 17000 block of Skyline Blvd., April 6.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $50,625 in break-in and theft of jewelry box, engagement ring, pearl necklace, video recorder and camera, 1300 block of Elder Ave., April 1.
• Loss estimated at $1,840 in break-in and theft of laptop computer, video game player, games and backpack, 1100 block of Berkeley Ave., April 5.
Fraud report: Loss of $9,143 in unauthorized use of debit card, 1000 block of Marcussen Drive, April 1.
Grand theft report: Loss estimated at $3,980 in theft of $600 in cash and jewelry box containing bracelets, clock on chain, rings and necklace, 300 block of Sharon Park Drive, April 6.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and loss estimated at $200 in theft of cell phone, first block of Iris Lane, April 2.
Spousal abuse report: Main police station at 701 Laurel St., April 1.
Auto burglary reports:
• Window smashed and briefcase and phone stolen, first block of Fairfax Ave., April 5.
• Window smashed and property taken, first block of Belleau Ave., April 5.
• Unauthorized use of Social Security numbers, first blocks of Lane Place and Melanie Lane, April 1 and 5.
• Granny scam in which caller seeks electronic transfer of funds by purporting to be grandchild or representative of grandchild, 100 block of James Ave. and Fairview Ave., April 5 and 7.
• Fraudulent request for funds transfer to Canada, Walsh Road, April 6.
• Identity theft, Bassett Lane, April 5.