Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $8,450 in break-in and theft of video camera and memory cards, first block of Wildwood Place, March 22.
Grand theft report: Loss of $1,500 in theft of cash, Sharon Green Apartments at 350 Sharon Park Drive, March 23.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss set at $957 in break-in and theft of backpack containing wallet, $40 in cash, earrings, two MP3 players with headphones and cigarette lighter, 900 block of Fremont St., March 23.
• Loss estimated at $160 in break-in and theft of GPS device, 700 block of Gilbert Ave., March 22.
Stolen vehicle report: Blue 2000 Toyota 4 Runner, 1000 block of Del Norte Ave., March 19.
Spousal abuse reports:
• 700 block of Coleman Ave., March 19.
• 1300 block of Carlton Ave., March 19.
• Unauthorized use of bank card, 500 block of Willow Road, March 23.
• Unauthorized subscription to newspaper, first block of Hallmark Circle, March 22.
• Unauthorized use of Social Security number, 1800 block of Bay Laurel Drive, March 18.
WEST MENLO PARK
Theft report: Man stole cup of hot chocolate valued at $1.29 from convenience store after rummaging about and appearing to threaten store clerk, 3600 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, March 19.