Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $3,200 in break-in and theft of video game player and games, 100 block of Hamilton Ave., Jan 17.
• Loss estimated at $1,240 in break-in and theft of bicycle, 200 block of Santa Monica Ave., Jan. 16.
• Loss estimated at $1,200 in break-in and theft of two laptop computer and a video game player, 1100 block of Willow Road, Jan 15.
• Loss of $60 in break-in and theft of bike, 1100 block of Almanor Ave., Jan. 19.
• Bike stolen from garage then recovered by victim, 500 block of Pierce Road, Jan. 18.
Grand theft reports:
• Loss estimated at $1,600 in theft of motorcycle saddlebags, 800 block of Coleman Ave., Jan. 16.
• Loss estimated at $1,500 in theft of laptop computer, 300 block of Sharon Park Drive, Jan. 16.
• Loss estimated at $600 in theft of cell phone, reported at main police station, Jan. 16.
• Loss estimated at $600 in theft of unlocked bike, 1300 block of Mills St., Jan. 20.
Spousal abuse reports:
• 200 block of Ivy Drive, Jan. 17.
• 1000 block of Madera Ave., Jan. 17.
• First block of Callie Lane, Jan. 19.
1300 block of Windermere Ave., Jan 20.
Robbery report: Two juvenile suspects arrested on charges of robbery, resisting arrest and conspiracy to commit crime in attempt to steal liquor, Safeway at 525 El Camino Real, Jan. 17.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Red 1989 Toyota Camry, 1200 block of Willow Road, Jan. 19.
• Red 1986 Toyota pickup truck, 1200 block of Madera Ave., Jan. 18.
Residential burglary report: Entry through unlocked door, losses estimated at $30,000 in theft of jewelry, 100 block of Eleanor Drive, Jan. 13.
Theft report: CD case containing 50 CDs stolen from unlocked vehicle, 2000 block of Portola Road, Jan. 13.
Residential burglary report: Entry through unlocked door, losses estimated at $50,000 in theft of jewelry from master bedroom, 200 block of Shawnee Pass, Jan. 12.
Auto burglary report: Tailgate window smashed and theft of two workout bags and empty computer bag stolen, 300 block of Wyndham Drive, Jan. 13.
• Change estimated at $5 stolen from unlocked vehicle, 100 block of Deer Park Lane, Jan. 12.
• Stereo amplifier valued at $50 stolen from trunk of unlocked vehicle, 300 block of Wyndham Drive, Jan. 13.
• Damage done to interior of unlocked vehicle in unsuccessful attempt to steal GPS unit, 200 block of Wyndham Drive, Jan. 15.
WEST MENLO PARK
Fraud report: Unauthorized telephone account opened using resident's name and Social Security number, 2000 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Jan. 14.