A page from our history
Menlo Park Grammar School was built in 1893 to serve residents of Fair Oaks (now Atherton) and Menlo Park on El Camino Real near Glenwood Avenue. It lasted until 1912, when workmen removing paint with a blowtorch started a fire that burned it to the ground. Photo courtesy, Menlo Park Historical Association.


© 2014 Almanac Online.
All rights reserved.